Open Year Round for Self Guided Tours. Map's are available in the courtyard or in the office.
Available all year: Private Events, Weddings, Birthday Parties, Team Building Retreats, Community Meetings.
HUGE Thank you to EVERYONE that came out to visit us over the last few weeks of Christmas Festivities, for the markets, the Heritage Village, the Santa Trains, Breakfast with Santa & the Light up. Our first season together has now come to a close. We will be opening back up Easter Weekend 2018 in the meantime please feel free to walk through the site. Our caretaker Gunter will be keeping the gates open through the daylight hours. For any off season event space bookings, please feel free to contact email@example.com - From out Staff to you, Happy Holidays!
- PARK GATES are OPEN 10-dusk
- Visitors Center: Open for Private Events Only.
- Coffee Bar and Pop Up Cafe: Open for events only Re-opeing May 2018
- Old Town: Self Guided tours daily
- Administration Office: By Appointment only until April 2018.
- Train Station (Downtown Port Alberni): Open prior to all train scheduled train trips and during private events only. See "Train Schedule"
MILL PARK PRICES:
- Adults: $ 10.00*
- Youth: (Ages 11-18) $ 5.00*
- Child: (Ages 1-10) Free
Note: Park entry fees & tours are included in the train ticket.
Park fees are subject to applicable taxes.