McLean Mill Historic Park & the Community Arts Council of the Alberni Valley have teamed up to bring you the Christmas Heritage Village & Market on Nov. 30 - Dec 2, 2018. There is a Christmas Light up, Artisans, Crafters, Raffle Baskets, Hot Chocolate Bar, Warm and Cozy Treats at the Steam Pot Cafe, plus Bonfires, S'mores, Carollers and Live Entertainment.
- Friday November 30, 2018 - 5:00 to 9:00pm
- Saturday December 1. 2018 - 5:00 to 9:00pm
- Sunday December 2, 2018 - 10:00pm to 3:00pm
Take the Train to the Mill and return. The train leaves the Port Alberni Train Station:
- Friday November 30, 2018 at 5:00pm and leaves the Milll for the return trip at 8:00pm
- Saturday December 1, 2018 at 5:00pm and leaves the Mill for the return trip at 8:00pm
- Sunday December 2, 2018 at 10:00am and leaves the Mill for the return trip at 1:30pm
Train Ticket Prices are $20:00 for adults and youth (ages 12 and up) Children 11 and under are free. Ticket prices are Plus tax and ticket fee)
On Sunday Dec. 2, 2018 there is a Santa Clause Breakfast at 10:45am - Limited seating - Prices are $14.00 for adults and 8:00 for children (plus taxes and ticket fee) Come by train or drive to the Mill. Tickets are on a first come first serve basis, so preorders are highly recommended!
Bookings for the Train and the Santa Clause Breakfast are available at www.mcleanmill.ca, through the McLean Mill office at 250 723-1376 or at the Rollin Arts Centre